Cannot Check Movies

I am consistently unable to check titles that I’ve seen using the current version of ICM.
I am only able to successfully check the title if I switch to the beta format of the title’s page.

1 Like

No problem here.

Have you tried logging in and out?
Have you cleared cache?

I’ve had this problem across multiple devices, including a work laptop that crashed and had a new hard drive installed. This isn’t a cache problem.

1 Like

Do you have any ad/script blockers installed? Try opening the page in incognito window with all add-ons disabled or logging in another browser and see if you check it there.

1 Like

I seem to have that issue as well. Try a “hard refresh” (Ctrl+F5) of the page and check as soon as the checkbox shows up (while the rest of the page is still loading). That seems to do it for me.

It may be, as bal3x mentions, my adblocker/script blocker that causes it, I have both of those.

I am having the same issue. On all browsers.

1 Like

same issue, but also the search box in the upper right isn’t working as normal (results as you type are not displaying and I also have to manually delete “Search iCheckMovies”)

the site is behaving in a substantially different manner than it did when I last checked a movie about 13 hours ago, Usually when the token has expired and the check isn’t accepted, it takes quite a bit of time - now it’s so instantaneous, it’s like code is missing for the page or something. Additionally the popup menus for “Movies, Lists, People” are not displaying

yes, I’ve cleared cache, restarted the browser, tried another browser and it makes no difference on v2 - it’s broke across all three browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge (Edge has no addons, so it has to be the site) Additionally, this is the only website I’m having problems with.

1 Like

As I was posting about the exact same problem (“Barely working” also in Bugs section) I noticed that this older thread had been “revived”. The problems you observed are the same as mine. So it’s not just me.

The odd thing is, I had put in a couple of titles a half hour ago. When I immediately went to enter a third title (no pause in between entries), the site was non-functional.