Can't switch to premium plans

Hi everbody!

I am using iCM for quite some time now and really love it. I also follow the forums for the last couple of months and the recent changes and discussions about the redesign. And as I know that at its heart mainly @Marijn is working on the project on his own, I definitely would like to support the project. Because I currently do not have the time to offer my help as programmer or moderator, the only chance I see to do so is through money via a premium plan although I don’t desperately need the extended features.
For that reason I have been trying to switch to a premium plan for a couple of months now without success. It always transfers me to Paypal, but after I logged in I get the message “We can’t process your request at the moment. Return to Studio Donder and choose another option.” (Translated from German). In the beginning I thought it might be some temporary error, but I tried it around once a month since then until I decide to open a topic about it today. By the way as I know that it might be a browser problem I already tested it in Chrome besides Safari which I use mostly with the same effect.
So, is someone able to tell me why I encounter this problem or is this related to my Paypal (maybe because of my location Germany)? I also read about some new payment plans incoming when the redesign is finished, so maybe I just have to wait till then?

Thank you all in advance for your replies and have a nice day :slight_smile:
Fabian

1 Like

You’re not the first German to make this complaint: http://www.icmforum.com/topic/7964783/1

I don’t think there’s a solution to this, at least not one that I know of. Sorry.

Sad to hear that, but thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

I have the same issue, also in Germany. I don’t understand why the people running the site aren’t more interested in solving this. It is money you’re losing!