Comments that need corrections

Finally done with Jerry Warton. :sweat:

I’m done with Cippenham as well.

Still almost 2000 to go on other users.

Done with jlfitz.

Done with marco_n65.
Now on to the smaller lists.

I’m randomly running into dead links from people I’ve already done. I just deleted a comment by Armoreska from 2 years ago about which someone said 8 months ago that it was dead.

Was that a youtube link? If so, my script may have missed some edge case. Do you remember which movie it was? The comment is probably still there in the Google cache or web.archive.org.

Yes, it was youtube. I already forgot the movie is was. I’ll post in more detail if I run into it again.

Another page of links done. These guys are clean from dead-Youtubes now:
monty
nymets138
SanderO
benhere
Sien
Dimitris-PS
Nine99
mrbasehart
onuryz
Cronos
theBlackLodge
Gary Oldman
1SO
blueboybob
FitzofFury

Links by Sien and sucker:

I’m pretty sure no one is going to run this thing, but just in case I’ve added the link to the script I used to generate the lists to the main post above. It makes requests to ICM sequentially, ~1 per second, roughly as fast as a single user can click from one page to another, so the load is fairly light.

Links by spartacus007, KatForsyth, afirm, Angellike, and aire:

Links by spartacus007, Guru_Meditation, ilikechicken, andthensome, clarafpicado, and jamesmcavoy

Links by spartacus007 (on page 2), fredalme, criscojovan, Thorkell, Guru_Meditation, stjaniturbo, and petals:

John Milton’s link

sushantv10’s link

All done.

And thanks for the script bobbybrown.

Joris B.'s link

Done.

It will take me a while before I get back to all the links posted by bobbybrown. Got a lot of other stuff to take care of first.