Films that don't appear upon searching and therefore need adding to the system

A film that definitely exists however doesn’t appear after searching. The film called (I See You) which is on netflix at the moment.
Release date is 2019
Director is Adam Randall
Run time: 1 hour 38 mins

The movie can be found. Just search using the imdb id “tt6079516” instead and it will appear.

3 Likes

Yeah, the word-based search on the site is unfortualely passable at best, I have trouble finding films too occasionally. Using Imdb movie IDs is cumbersome, but it works.

You can also search by the film’s director. For example, try searching for “La La Land” and it won’t even come up, search by Damien Chazelle and it’s right there.

So, had an issue today with “Music Is My Life (2022)”. Could not find it by name or IMDb title number using v2 search so of course I tried to add it. That resulted in a can’t add because already exists. Tried the search again with no luck.

Noticed that awards updates aren’t instant right now – could it just be the db is busy or is something unhealthy on the servers?

Weird. I imported movies yesterday without a problem. There’s nothing wrong with the IMDb-link of that movie. No idea why it won’t show up on search with tt-code.

The search indexing process was backed up. Had about 70000 entries in its queue. Problem should be solved now