Official check tallies: wrong

Patience, it takes a while for all people to be recalculated.

1 Like

Hi,
The official check tally seems to be updating correctly, but ranks have been freezed for at least two days.

Global ranks have been frozen for approx. 2 weeks :).

And the user ranks for the lists haven’t updated for about four days. The official check tally for me does update now, though.

Nothing seems to have updated for a few days now

Same here. What is going on ?

Does not seem to be working for me either.

Progress update @joachimt ? Or should be we contacting Marijn directly ? Rankings haven’t updated for quite a while now. Not since November 4 unless I’m mistaken.

A huge global rankings update seems to have taken place. Rankings haven’t updated for official lists though. I guess this is coming next ? :slight_smile:

I think the ranking for the lists are updating again. Thanks for fixing this!

I’ve asked him directly. I’ve got this phonenumber. :wink:
Stay tuned…

It’s okay, joachimt. As stated by others above, the individual list ranks seem to be slowly updating bit by bit now. :slightly_smiling_face:

A while ago Marijn detached the rankings updates from the official checkcount updates, so this means your checkcount updates after checking. Because of that the rankingsupdate should go faster (and it does). However, the instant checkcount update was broken and Marijn had to turn on recalculate for everyone in one go. That took time and we’ve noticed. Next time update of the rankings should go faster.

2 Likes

I think the user rankings for lists do not update currently - I think since about Thursday. Probably also the user ranks in general.

Can someone please have a look?

3 Likes

Ranks for the lists update now, thanks. But the profile charts do not.

1 Like

I’m experiencing a similar issue. My list rankings seem to be correct, but the overall user chart ranking says I don’t have any top list checks at all. Doesn’t seem like awards are updating either, which might be related.

1 Like

Yes, it seems that the official top lists count was corrected but the overall ranking was not updated either the awards.

For me overall ranking has updated at some point during the last 24 hours- but the list ranking has stopped again.

Mine was not, only the top lists check was updated:

It was 1174 for a few days and finally updated, but the ranking was kept.

I also should have won at least 2 awards, but nothing happened.

Just to inform that it is all in the right place as of right now. Thanks a lot.