Rankings update issues

Unfortunately we cannot skip inactive users, because that would mess up the rankings. Improvements to this process are in the works, but I need to focus on completing the new website first (or it will be in beta forever).

I noticed when it first started running a couple of days ago because the user beneath me in the rankings had their official watch total updated. Is it still running, because my numbers have not been updated in almost 60 hours since the numbers of the user beneath me were?

I havenā€™t had my numbers updated in nearly a week now. My guess is it runs for a number of hours/days, dies (or reaches itā€™s max duration of running) before it reaches the end and starts all over again from the start, never reaching us ā€˜in-the-endā€™-users. We are probably in for a long wait :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know. Maybe itā€™s just me, but as a paying iCM user, I would prefer to have this ratings update bug resolved before work continues on developing the new website.

Just my two cents. :slightly_smiling_face:

Itā€™s not a bug, the process is just extremely slow. Canā€™t really be fixed at this point, itā€™s inherent to the way the current site is designed

Ah, okay. I appreciate the prompt response ā€“ and I look forward to my rankings updatingā€¦ eventually. :wink:

Okay, so the overall rankings have finally updated :grinning: however the rankings for the individual top lists have not yet updated, i.e. the rankings visible at:

https://www.icheckmovies.com/profiles/progress/?sort=rank

Is this a separate process?

No, itā€™s the same process and itā€™s still running.

Okay, cool, Iā€™ll be patient. :innocent: Thanks for the prompt response. :cowboy_hat_face:

How come it is suddenly so much slower? We have been waiting for the beta for years, I would prefer if you fixed this thing first.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve worked on this today and made some improvements. Ranks should be updated a lot faster.

5 Likes

Thanks, thatā€™s awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Marijn!

The changes are great. Thanks Marijn!

Are list rankings updating correctly? Iā€™ve passed 3rd in number of checks on iCM Forumā€™s 500<400 several weeks ago, but the list rankings look like this.