Ranks not updating

I believe it’s already been flagged to Marijn and he is looking into it. If I hear of any updates I’ll post them here. Hopefully it will be fixed shortly.

Process is running right now. Sorry about missing that

We should report it here on the Site Forum faster…

As far as I can tell the updating stopped again.

Main Rank & individual Official List Rank don’t update anymore (last 2 days maybe ?)

The process is running, so updates should be done soon.

Rank has update… Lists not yet

It seems to me some or all the official ranks are not updating as often as usual. The turkish list for exemple.

Everything looked fine to me when I was doing my monthly spreadsheet updates two days ago.

Looking at the Turkish list specifically, yes it does seem the ranks haven’t been updated in the past 3 days, but that’s not an abnormal amount of time. If they still haven’t changed after one week, then I’ll flag it to Marijn.

It has finally updated Huryyet list … took 3 days instead of the usual 24h per update ??

Or i had the impresssion it was updated every day and i’m wrong? :wink:

I don’t think it’s ever updated list rankings every day… I was under the impression it was 2-3 times per week. I seem to remember the ICM most checked and most favorited lists were updated on Mondays and Thursdays, and that the rankings updated shortly thereafter, but I could be misremembering.