Social Media presence

I’ve been a member for going on 5 years now, with the site recommended to me by a friend on a gaming website. At the time a handful of us all signed up and a few of us are still using the site to this day. Granted, I’ve not used the forum until now, but I was wondering about iCM’s social media presence, or perhaps, lackthereof.

There is a Facebook page, though there doesn’t seem to be any activity for over 6 months or so. There also appears to be a Twitter page (though I am far from a regular user), with seemingly sporadic activity; one tweet at the end of January, which was the first since August.

Please don’t take this as a criticism or anything like that, but I would like to know whether there is any reason that icheckmovies doesn’t have more of a social media presence?

I don’t know how everything works here behind the scenes - in terms of ownership, volunteers, etc - but one would assume that an increased social media presence would be beneficial to the site?

Thanks in advance, and hope that this doesn’t come across the wrong way. I love the site, and will continue to use it as I have done the last few years.

1 Like