Film impossible to import

Well, apparently @Marijn is unable to identify and fix the problem since many films are not being imported and this has been going on for more than a year now… still no solution.

Sorry for the delayed response. The importer/updater has been changed to message you if an import failed. In the message will be the IMDb URL that cannot be imported. You need to have the ‘Added movies’ notification set to PM or Email in your settings to receive these notifications.

Thanks Marijn. I got that new message the other day and was wondering what was up.

With regards to the Podcast episodes above, I tried to import the Mr. McMahon episode again, and received the “it was successful” message, but the title didn’t import.

Just imported a bunch of movies, but this one didn’t come through. I got a failure message. I have no idea what would be the problem with this title.

It has 10.00 as imdb note… Maybe too much for the database?

I think that has indeed caused problems in the past.

Yep, that’s the issue. I’m fixing it as we speak

/edit
Please try again :slight_smile:

Yep, worked now. :beers:
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/4145759-scrum-2021

I tried importing my ratings from Imdb, 11046 titles, but only 10928 go through. Same problem bal3x has I guess. I did not get an import failed message, even though I have PM checked for Added movies.

One of the movies that didn’t go through is tt0046004 - Little Fugitive, a movie I’m sure didn’t give any trouble in the past. I thought it might be a time out issue, but even if I have a file with just Little fugitive in it, it won’t update the checked status.

Finally someone comes forward with the same issue :smiley: Those are not some obscure movies that are not being imported, on TSPDT I have rated them all and 28 titles are not being imported… so I’m stuck with unchecked titles on iCM, not even sure which ones are not imported, TSPDT list is a good indication though…

I have 11975 ratings on IMDb and 11749 checks on iCM so that means 226 titles are missing,

1 Like