ICM Twitter Account Feedback

Hi folks! As you may or may not know, ICM has had a soft relaunch of the official ICM Twitter account courtesy of new mod Eirik. If you have any feedback, thoughts or suggestions on how we can improve the account or if you like what you see, feel free to reply in this thread and let us know what you’re thinking.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there! I think this topic is very good because it would be helpful if the website had more presence and promotion on social media so more people join the community, of which I have been for 9 years and I feel that there are fewer and fewer members, or they are simply disappearing. However I understand that time is the main limitation of it, but it would be good to see the site receive more appreciation in the future.

If you have the opportunity to use more social media and have more time, I would personally recommend using Instagram and even Reddit. Some of the ideas I can think of for a more active account could be:

• Weekly movie recommendations/Themed weeks.
  • Trivia and questions to followers to encourage participation.
  • Highlighting reviews or lists from members.
  • Running interactive polls.
  • Themed hashtags.
  • Sharing memes and GIFs.
  • News, updates, and improvements on the website.
  • Partner with content creators to broaden the ICM’s reach.
  • (Keep) asking for feedback and opinions.

I know it’s a lot, but they’re just ideas just in case there is interest in attracting new audiences.

Keep up the good work and thanks for all the effort! :smiley: