User List Avatars

I uploaded and avatar I didn’t like to one of my lists. I’ve removed it and it goes away. But when I try to upload a new avatar to that list, the old (deleted) avatar returns.

Can’t seem to figure out how to clear the old avatar and upload the new one.

Sounds like an issue only @Marijn can solve.

I’m assuming the new avatar had a different filename than the old one?

Yes, it did, but it seems they get saved to the system with a different name (than the name I gave it when I edited the file).

Sometimes a simply hard refresh of your browser does the trick.

Do you mean anything more than a reboot or removal of iCM cookies?

Not even removal of cookies. I mean:

How to Perform a Hard Refresh in Your Browser

1. Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows: Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R).
  2. Chrome or Firefox for Mac: Press Shift+Command+R.

That didn’t seem to do anything nor does deleting iCM cookies and closing the browser. Best I can do is remove avatars completely – anything I try to upload ignores the new avatar and reverts to https://www.icheckmovies.com/var/toplistavatar/large/44/44014.jpg . Hard refresh has no effect suggesting that iCM is only turning off the avatar, not removing it from iCM’s system.

The only solution I’ve found that works is to delete the list completely from iCM and then add it as a new list.

edit: BTW, doing a hard refresh after receiving the first error after trying to delete the list all together seems to help actually delete the list