Official check tallies: wrong

My top list checks haven’t updated in basically 10 days either. Missing about 13 or 14 checks. I see others getting updated but not mine. My awards are accurate as well, just not too list checks/ranking update

I am experiencing the same thing. My top list tally is not updating, even though I am checking movies that are in top lists. My ranking is falling when it should be going up.

Have the same problem with top list tally not updating, when it is for others around me. Must be about 2 weeks now

Hi all. I’ve pinged Marijn about this.

It does seem that the problem corrects itself after some time, but the correction appears to be irregular and affects different users at different times, which may make it more difficult to isolate and then fix the problem.

We’re sorry that the problem persists, and thank you for your patience. We hope a solution can be found soon. :crossed_fingers: :pray: :bowing_man:

3 Likes

It did work again for me in the meantime - both the overall user user ranking and the rankings for the lists. The user ranking stopped to work again though about two days ago (I think) and the list rankings four days ago.

Since I posted 16 days ago, I am still stuck on 2995 top list tallies.I have checked several top list movies since then which did not register on my tally.

To be clear, you’re referring to the number displayed on the Profile charts?

That’s odd behaviour, because my number has indeed gone up after each official check (though the rank hasn’t updated in a few days), and I now have more top list checks than the person ranked above me.

It’s strange that it would affect one user and not another. Has your rank changed at all within this time? Or has it consistently dropped and been “accurate” by ranking you by your 2995 checks?

Yes, the number for top list checks in the profile chart has been stuck for weeks. My rank has fluctuated a little bit, but only changed occasionally by 1 or 2. It’s normal for rankings to be a bit behind in updating, but the number of top list checks should update soon after I check a top listed movie. It’s not doing that.

Yeah, that’s the part that’s strange for me too. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it unique to UberLarry for now? I’m trying to figure out an approach to troubleshooting this, but can’t get very far with an isolated case. :frowning:

Maybe Marijn can figure out the source of the problem.

It has been a full month since my top list checks/ranking has updated. I’ve been stuck at 3792 since early February. My total checks number has gone up just fine, but my top list ranking/number haven’t moved, despite me checking around 30 movies or so

Yep, same problem as Larry and pickledbeats.

Okay, thanks pickled & Harco. I’m flagging this to Marijn again with the new information.

Just to add to what the other guys have said, although my top list checks hasn’t updated for a long time, i did gain an award 1 week and 2 days ago so that seems to be ok.

Sorry guys, I’m on it. Not easy to find out why it’s not working for some and working for others.

2 Likes

Still stuck on 2995 and my ranking is in free fall now.

I also seem to be having this issue. My ranking is currently based on 1871 official top list checks while I believe I’ve checked 1945 movies which are in official top lists.

https://www.icheckmovies.com/profiles/jhonny/

I’ve made some changes that, I think, will solve the issue.

Your official check count should be corrected when you check another official movie.

2 Likes

Yep, worked for me, thanks!

All good! Thanks!

Worked here too.
Official count first and ranking afterwards.
Thanks!